There’s a number of ways to come up with blog post ideas. Even still, it can be difficult coming up with blog posts day after day. And when there’s only one month left of summer, your brain might be elsewhere.
If you’re having a hard time figuring out what to blog about next month here are 31 blog post ideas for August.
31 Blog Post Ideas for August
- Create a “week in the life” vlog like this one by Tara of Cattitude and Co.
- Write a list of your back-to-school essentials.
- Share your bedtime routine.
- Invite someone to write a guest post on your blog.
- Create a roundup of your favourite internet reads like Gala Darling’s monthly Carousel posts.
- Share your best organization tips.
- Empty the contents of your purse and share it.
- The last week of August is Be Kind to Humankind Week. Share ideas on how to pay it forward.
- Share a recap of your summer.
- Take a photo every hour throughout your day.
- Write a review for a book you read over the summer.
- Share your favourite back-to-school outfit
- Put together a list of inspirational quotes.
- Write a letter to your younger self.
- Share your college experience and lessons you learned.
- List your favourite date ideas.
- Create a challenge for the month and share it on your blog.
- Host a fall giveaway.
- Share a recent DIY project.
- List your favourite blogs and tell your readers why they should check them out.
- Create a list of your favourite gal pal movies.
- Do a Q&A with your readers.
- Write a confession, or a diary style post.
- Share your long weekend through pictures.
- Curate a list of your favourite nail polish colours.
- Create a list of things to do before summer’s over.
- Share a gratitude list.
- Start a bullet journal and blog about it.
- Write out a list of your favourite podcasts.
- Share your staycation essentials.
- List your new favourite products you discovered over the summer.
I hope this list helps you stay inspired and motivated to keep on blogging in August. No doubt you have a lot going on, but that just means you have more to blog about!
What do you enjoy blogging about?