I can’t lie (and I wouldn’t want to) – October is my favourite month!
October is the best month ever! I love the cool, crisp air on nature walks; going apple picking and to the pumpkin patch; indulging on candy and baked goodies; binge watching horror movies and all of my favourite TV shows!
October is also commonly known as Blogtober in the blogging community, a month when bloggers choose to blog every day for the month.
If you’re having trouble of coming up with enough blog post ideas for October, here’s a list just for you!
31 Blog Post Ideas For October
- List your favourite things about autumn.
- Share a pumpkin flavoured recipe.
- Go to the pumpkin patch and share your adventure.
- Write a list of your favourite horror movies.
- Create a fun autumn outfit.
- Do a fun Halloween makeup tutorial.
- Carve pumpkins and take pictures!
- Share a tutorial of your house all decked out in creepy decor.
- Round up a list of your favourite fall boots.
- Create a creepy Halloween inspired playlist.
- Share a list of your favourite autumn TV shows that come out in fall (I’m totally thinking about American Horror Story, The Walking Dead and Stranger Things!).
- Share a fun fall craft tutorial, maybe something that involves fallen leaves.
- Write a review for your favourite scary movie.
- Share your Halloween costume!
- Or, create a roundup of the best Halloween costumes for this year.
- Write a scary story.
- Canadian Thanksgiving is in October – write a gratitude list!
- Share a timeline of all the costumes you’ve worn over the years.
- Roundup some of your favourite spooky items from around the web.
- Go on an autumn scavenger hunt on a nearby trail and take lots of pictures.
- Tips for making the most of Halloween.
- Share a list of your biggest fears (mine include aliens, spiders and people).
- Make a casserole and share the recipe. Autumn = comfort food.
- What was your favourite Halloween treats as a kid?!
- Take an online class and share your thoughts.
- 2017 is almost over, share an update on your goals and expectations for the rest of the year.
- List your favourite rainy day activities.
- Gather a roundup of quotes to inspire your readers.
- Ask a question in a Facebook group, and roundup the answers as a blog post.
- Share a giveaway!
- Go on a ghost walk in your area and share it with your readers.
I hope this list at least gives you some ideas on what to write about for October! Enjoy!
P.S. – Wanna spend this month to really ramp up your blog biz?! The Genius Bloggers Toolkit is available for the next few days for just $97! It includes a lot of really awesome ecourses, some I’ve taken and loved! Get it now before it’s gone!